What are the features of S355J2+N alloy structural steel?
Standard: EN 10025-2
Equivalent in Chinese grade: Q345D
of GB/T3274-2008S355J2+N alloy structural steel performance:
(1) High strength: Generally its yield strength is above 300MPa;
(2) High toughness: The elongation is required to be 15% to 20%, and the room temperature impact toughness is greater than 600kJ/m to 800kJ/m. For large welded components, higher fracture toughness is also required;
(3) Good welding performance and cold forming performance;
(4) Low cold brittle transition temperature;
(5) Good corrosion resistance.S355J2+N steel composition analysis:
(1) Low carbon: Due to the high requirements for toughness, weldability and cold formability, its carbon content does not exceed 0.20%;
(2) Add manganese-based alloying elements;
(3) Adding auxiliary elements such as niobium, titanium or vanadium: a small amount of niobium, titanium or vanadium forms fine carbides or carbonitrides in steel, which is conducive to obtaining fine ferrite grains and improving the strength and toughness of steel ；
In addition, adding a small amount of copper (≤0.4%) and phosphorus (about 0.1%) can improve the corrosion resistance. Adding a small amount of rare earth elements can desulfurize and degas, purify steel, improve toughness and process performance.
S355J2+N alloy structural steel use: mainly used in the manufacture of bridges, ships, vehicles, boilers, high-pressure vessels, oil and gas pipelines, large steel structure
Pre: What is the Q355NE-Z35 steel?
Next: S355J2+N hot rolled plate in September stock