When storing stainless steel welded pipe, you must pay attention to the influence of the surrounding environment on it. Improper storage will cause rust and corrosion. Be careful when storing stainless steel welded pipes, and it is strictly forbidden to throw them away.
1. The stainless steel welded pipe should be separated from the ground by wooden sticks to avoid scratches on the pipe body.
2. Pay attention to moisture, dust, oil, lubricating oil, etc. when storing stainless steel welded pipes, so as to avoid long-term storage in such an environment that will easily cause rust on the outside or decrease in other aspects of performance.
3. The stainless steel welded pipe should be stored in a clean, dry, and easily ventilated place, and the original packaging condition should be maintained, and the packaging should not be easily opened.
4. The stainless steel welded pipe with the film should be protected from direct light. If the film has degenerated during storage, it should be replaced immediately.
5. If the packing material is soaked when adding the pad paper, the pad paper should be removed immediately in order to prevent the appearance of corrosion.