Q690 steel plate what is the welding process?
GB/T16270 Q690 series steel include: Q690C
, Q690F high strength structural steel in quenched and tempered condition.
Q690 steel plate welding process
1. After positioning welding according to the size of the drawing, the riveter is responsible for properly bracing and welding in the void at the arc of the hinged hole end of each main reinforcement.
2. The size of each weld must meet the requirements of the drawings. For fillet welds, with the exception of a few fillet size K=8-10mm, the general fillet size K=12-18mm. After welding, the sample plate is qualified for self-inspection, and the width of the welding seam is required to be uniform and the surface is beautiful.
3. The welding seam edge and the base metal bonding line must be well fused, smooth and excessive, and welding defects such as unfused, cracks, undercuts, etc. are not allowed.
4. Pay attention to windproof when welding. Before welding each layer and each pass, remove dust and oxide slag, and clean up the oil on the surface of the weld to reduce pores and eliminate poor edge fusion.
5. Welding equipment should be carefully maintained. Frequently check whether there is air leakage or other failures in the gas path, whether the welding wire conveying and conductive devices and wearing parts are intact, and ensure that there are fewer pores and other welding defects on the welding equipment.
6. All welders conduct strict post-welding self-inspection, and check out post-welding defects, which must be processed immediately. Eliminate missing welds and unqualified welds.
7. The product implements the tracking system.
8. Before welding, the structural parts should be preheated, the temperature is 150-200°C, and the heating range is not less than 100mm from the edge of the weld bead. During the welding process, the interlayer temperature should not be lower than 150°, otherwise, it should be reheated.
9. The welder must be familiar with the drawings before welding, and understand the requirements of the different weld angle sizes between the main ribs and the ribs.
10. Welding process parameters
11. If welding quality problems are found, all responsible teams and individuals must organize and process them as soon as possible. Splashes, burrs and welds on the surface of the components must be polished and cleaned before they can be transferred to the next process.
Pre: 17-4PH stainless steel properties
Next: P355NL1 steel vs P355NL2 steel